Verra Wellness Nasal Mist
Early this month, Next Frontier Biosciences announced the launching of Verra Wellness products in Colorado. Verra Wellness offers a range of cannabis products for patients looking to use other forms of administration other than smoking and edibles; specifically nasal, sublingual, and topical delivery methods.
What piqued our interest is the Verra Wellness nasal mist. According to Next Frontier Biosciences, this is the first-ever cannabis nasal mist in the market. The nasal mist is available in 3 formulations, each with a different THC:CBD ratio. “We believe that leveraging science and research is the key to optimizing product development,” says co-founder Dr. Paul Johnson, Ph.D. “With the introduction of our Verra Wellness line of products, we are reshaping the cannabis industry by offering trusted products that provide uniform composition, formulation, and dosing in highly consistent modes of administration.”
Verra Wellness products are available in Colorado, although the company has plans of expanding to other states soon. “We are executing a multi-state expansion, with plans to move into California, Oregon, Washington, and Nevada markets in the coming year,” says Marc Graboyes, CEO and co-founder of Next Frontier Biosciences.
We spoke to Verra Wellness to find out more about this exciting new product:
1. Please tell us more about how Verra Wellness Cannabis Nasal Mist works in the human body.
2. What kind of patients did you have in mind when developing this product?
3. Would the spray in its 1:100 THC:CBD ratio be applicable and safe for pediatric use?
4. Can the Verra Wellness Nasal Mist still be used to treat a respiratory allergy or a cold, considering that these conditions may cause obstructions in the mucous membrane?
5. For patients who are concerned, with the intranasal delivery method, how long does THC stay in the system?
Push For Pizza: Pizza Boxes That Turn Into Pot Pipes
Weed And Whiskey #6 - Fireball Cinnamon Overload
Is There A Mad Sativa Strain Causing Sex Dreams?