10 Indica, High THC Strains For Making Rick Simpson Oil
To make Rick Simpson’s cancer curing oil, he recommends using heavy indica strains that have at least 20% THC content. These are oils that you can’t easily find in the market, so you’re better off making your own. Thankfully it’s easy to make your own Rick Simpson Oil at home with just a little equipment and materials, just be sure to carefully follow the safety precautions and dosage instructions.
If you’re interested in making your own Rick Simpson Oil, these are 10 ideal strains you can use. In Rick Simpson’s interview with Cannabis.net, he also recommends mixing up several strains; this way you can get even more medicinal benefits as compared to just using one strain. Keep in mind that when shopping for these strains or seeds, ask the seller if you’re getting at least 20% THC because in some cases the cannabinoid profile can vary.
- Northern Lights (16-21% THC): Easily one of the most widespread and famous indica strains on the market, Northern Lights is an inbred descendant from Afghani landrace strains. If you can get your hands on a top-shelf Northern Lights strain, what you have is one of the most potent medicinal cannabis strains in the world. Northern Lights is used for the treatment of depression, pain, lack of appetite, and stress.
- LA Confidential (19-25% THC): This strain has been rising in popularity for the past few years, and it’s easy to see why. The love child of OG LA Affie and Afghani, LA Confidential is a strong medicinal strain that calms both the mind and the body. LA Confidential is used to treat depression, muscle spasms, stress, and pain.
- Blueberry Kush (20%): Recognized as one of the most potent medicinal strains in the world, Blueberry Kush is an ideal strain for creating the Rick Simpson Oil. This strain has been the recipient of several cannabis awards. Blueberry Kush is known for knocking pain out of the park, but is also widely used to treat headaches, depression, and stress.
- White Rhino (22% THC): A strong hybrid of White Widow and North American Indica, White Rhino’s ancestry can be traced to the Afghan Hindu Kush Region, India, and Brazil. White Rhino enjoys the reputation of being incredibly strong and especially beneficial for pain and anxiety. This strain is also used by patients for the treatment of depression, stress, and lack of appetite.
- God’s Gift (18-22% THC): With all the medicinal benefits of God’s Gift, it’s no wonder that many patients feel that way about this healing strain. God’s Gift is the child of OG Kush and Grandaddy Purple, royalty in the world of medical cannabis in their own right. God’s Gift is used for the treatment of depression, pain, muscle spasms, and stress.
- Grape Ape (15-23% THC): Widely used to treat pain and anxiety, Grape Ape is distinct for its potent grape flavor as well as medicinal benefits. Grape Ape is a popular choice among patients who are suffering from mood disorders such as depression, as well as lack of appetite and stress.
- Berry White (16-28% THC): Also known as White Berry or Blue Widow, Berry White is one of the most potent indica strains out there with some strains having as much as 28% of it. Consuming large quantities of Berry White can put you out for several hours because of its sheer intensity. Berry White is used for the treatment of depression, pain, nausea, and stress.
- Bubba Kush (14-22% THC): Famous for its heavy tranquilizing properties, Bubba Kush is also loved for delivering happy and euphoric highs. This strong strain originally from California has taken the world by storm for its robust medicinal effects. Bubba Kush is used for muscle spasms, stress, pain, and depression.
- Skywalker (19-20% THC): Beneficial for those who want to unwind and relax while stopping the battle from pain, Skywalker is highly recommended especially if you are looking to create your own Rick Simpson Oil. Skywalker is also used by medical patients for the treatment of nausea, stress, pain, and depression.
- Romulan (16-21% THC): One of the most popular strains both for recreational and medical purposes, Romulan is a strain that is known to send users to a couch lock or drift off into sweet slumber. Romulan is also known to stimulate the appetite pretty strongly. This strain is used to treat depression, pain, stress, and nausea.
Have you ever made the Rick Simpson Oil before? What strains have you used to make it? Share with us in the comments below!